Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Who knocks to break into your house?

John had to get up early this morning to go to his Journey group meeting. For some reason they're all a little crazy and want to wake up at 6am on a Wednesday. So this morning, he leaves, I sleep for as long as possible, and then get up and get in the shower for work.

Halfway through my shower, there is a knock on the bathroom door. John usually goes on to work right after his meeting on Wednesday mornings. So who is this knocking at my door??? I scream. I always scream when something scares me. I thought to myself, if this was someone who broke into my house, why are they knocking on the bathroom door.... but I couldnt stop screaming.

Eventually, John opens the door and says he brought me a surprise. On his way home from Panera where the boys met, he stopped by Chic-Fil-A and picked up some Chicken mini's and a Dr. Pepper!

I had a bad day at work yesterday, and this was his wonderfully great loving way of starting my day off nice, with caffeine and Chicken mini's!

My husband is wonderful. Absolutely, amazingly wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Aww... good job, John! It's the little things that make such a difference. I'm glad that your day has started off great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete