Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Seriously?

Wow. This week is shaping up to be a train wreck.

For Monday, see my previous blog post about our apartment.

Last night, I came home to John telling me he broke a tooth. We don't have dental insurance. This morning he was going to go to our dentist...but called to find out that they're on vacation until Monday! He called their emergency number, and hopefully she will be calling us back shortly. We love our dentist, and the fact that he might have to find someone else to handle this emergency is terrifying to John.

I wake up this morning with a terrible headache and this gut feeling something is just not right with today.

I feel like screaming. I heard bad things come in 3's. So Seriously? What's about to happen?


I start thinking through what else could go wrong that's just simmering waiting to hit a rolling boil. My oil is due for a change and has been for about a week, that wretched cat is loosing hair again, and John's truck needs inspecting. Which one is going to go first? Any bets? Why don't they all just take a number and hit us back-to-back.


OH! and we're supposed to have date night on Friday. Our last date night...you remember what happened? I guess we're not supposed to have dates.


Some days I wish I could go back to bed and skip out on life for oh, say the next 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment