Thursday, January 14, 2010

Yummy Potatoes

So for the past 4-ish weeks, we have been gypsies, bouncing around from house to house and staying where we can, eating anything that someone's willing to make for us and occassionally having enough time to cook for ourselves.

And of the blogs that I follow, one is of The Pioneer Woman who just happens to spend her time doing some awesome cooking, and some really awesome pictures of her cooking (among other things).

A few days ago, she posted this recipe of Potatoes Au Gratin and I have been craving them constantly since then. Combine that with my never-ending craving of homemade mac-n-cheese and it's a carb-fest.

Seriously, I might just have to make a huge plate of these potatoes this weekend. Maybe add a little ham or steak just for protein's sake.

Yum.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I read Pioneer Woman too! She is awesome. Did you read the story about how she met her husband (marlboro man)? It's adorable. That ginger steak salad from last summer is one of her recipes. I haven't done her potatoes au gratin yet, but need to.

    ReplyDelete