Tuesday, January 10, 2012

We're Back!

Hi Friends!  John and I are back from India! I haven't updated this blog in forever, but since only my friends read this, you guys probably already knew we went to India.

I'm going to post a few entries about our trip over the next few days, including photos, lots of stories, and much more.

India was worlds different than here in America, to say the least.  I am thankful for so very much now that I'm back, including simple things like clean running water, a toothbrush, and air conditioning.  One of my biggest worries was the food and how my body would handle it, and amazingly enough, my body tolerated Indian spiciness pretty well!  It wasn't very happy with the plane rides, or airplane food, and it's not adjusting well back to American food, but it will just take a few days to re-balance itself. 

I'll be back in a few days to give you some pictures and updates!  In the meantime, hug on your families and be thankful for every single thing you do today, because most likely it is a privilege many don't have.

1 comment: