Thursday, June 5, 2008

TGITh

I took tomorrow off - yay for me!! There are many many things I need to do that only can happen from 8-5 M-F so I took off Friday.

Seriously, this is very rare. I take days off if we leave town (and I mean on a Thurs night, not a Friday afternoon) and I take days off when there is absolutely no way around it. So I'm kinda feeling a little like I'm cheating work. I'm sure it will be busy there, but there are so many things that I need to do that I really feel like it is way more beneficial to not be at work.

So, tomorrow, I have my To-Do list, and my list of things to pack before we head over the lake to camp out and waterski this weekend, and I have a few meetings lined up (the necessaries that require time off of work), but I'm feeling pretty care free about it.

I don't, however, have plans for lunch....Anyone wanna grab lunch with me since I wont be stuck all the way out in Crappel Hill?






And for humor's sake....

...can someone answer that??


2 comments:

  1. obviously that is Kermit the Frog walking across a scenic farm yard.

    "wtf" else could it be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed and laughed at that picture. Small things amuse me. It looks like a secret service squirrel on a black-op.

    ReplyDelete