Thursday, November 20, 2008

Let there be HEAT!

On Tuesday night, we finally turned our heat on. You're thinking "Wasn't Tuesday the day that we had snow flurries??" Yes. It was. That is the defining day that we finally decided that hoodies, layered clothing, and socks were no longer cuttin' it. Half way through November is when we decided to turn on our heat.

I never really noticed just how cold my feet got without heat, until I went to sleep and the sheets around my feet started to freeze. Or John's leg would brush up against my foot and He would immediately gasp at the frigidness. I started taking extra long showers, because stepping out of a hot shower is a thousand times worse when you have no heat.
I've slept the past nights with socks on, and since turning on the heat, I pull off my socks in the middle of the night. Honestly, I never even remember this at all. I wake up, and there are my socks, right beside the alarm clock.

Now, our thermostat is set at 66 degrees. This makes the 72 degree "normal" feel like a sauna.

Glorious wonderful heat. How I missed you. I am so glad you are back in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment