Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sweet Dreams little man


Dear Little Nephew Brayden,


I am your new aunt! I'm here to help coach you through life when you get frustrated at your parents, or just don't want to talk to them (probably when you're a teenager). I plan to be the crazy/cool aunt who lets you eat candy and run around in the puddles outside (shh...we won't tell your Mom and Dad.) I plan to spoil you rotten, and not just a little rotten...a lot...like a week old rotten!


Now this life has a lot to learn. First off, you gotta stop falling asleep when I hold you....you're giving me a bad rap as the "cool" aunt. Second off, just because you have more hair than your Uncle John right now, doesn't mean you can just start off picking on him, although I think he's a push-over for you.


There is so much we can't wait to do with you, and it will all come with time. Just grow, be healthy, and have fun being a little boy. The rest of the world can wait, there's plenty of time to be a responsible adult when you're old (ya know, like 30). So go back to sleep now, and when you come home with Mommy from the hospital, we'll get started on all those fun things in life.


I love you my little man. Sweet dreams.


Aunt Dana

1 comment:

  1. Awww... we missed you and John at home group tonight! I figured that you were hanging out with Brayden and the family! Give our best to the new parents. I'm praying for them!

    ReplyDelete