Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Trapped in Hell

I work in Hell.

I'm not exaggerating. I only think I'm alive, when really, I committed some horrible horrible sin, God struck me dead, and put me in hell.

A sin so horrible that I have no one left on the outside to pray for me. That must be the only way out; to have people...friends...family...anyone, praying for me.

Those who leave must have someone left on the outside who still loves them, and prays for them. Their prayers have been answered, they were brought back to life to try to redeem themselves from the awful sin they first committed.

I've been in hell now for 2 years. 2 incredibly long years. So long I no longer enjoy the rise and fall of the sun- the rise means I must go to work, and the fall means I must sleep, to again, go to work. I am incredibly bitter towards those who enjoy the simple things in life, as I have no energy left to be happy.

Others have been in hell longer, some for 15+ years. I think they were terrorists and killed an entire nation.





I can only pray that I left someone, anyone, on the outside to pray for me. Please pray!

6 comments:

  1. aw, Dana! I know just how you feel. I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, God struck ppl dead in the old testament. He can still do it! He's powerful! He can do what he wants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am praying for you right at this moment... love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, what is your "profession?" can you change jobs? Hope you are feeling better with it soon and somehow it can get better...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will definitely pray for you! I myself have also been a resident in hell for four years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's heavy. I believe in the power of God, and I also believe in the power of you. You have liberty the power to change your life radically. America can be horrible on the spirit, and it sounds like your spirit needs to be freed. I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete