Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June

So I realized that I haven't posted anything at all yet in June, and it's almost over!

In efforts to post..here's why we've been so busy!:
Palmer's 2yr bday party
Joseph from AHC visiting here
No Doubt concert
Dinner with friends with a new baby! (yay Mullises)
Bunko
Surprise Bday Party for Barry
Regan's 1st Bday Party
Weddings
Father's Day/Parent-in-Law's Anniversary/Bro-in-law's Bday (all in one day!)
Franceses B-day Party
Quitting my job
trying to find a new job


This week, I plan to:
Continue searching for new job
Start training new person to take over my current job
See Transformers 2
Visit new Smith baby boy
Do laundry before our trip next week


Next week:
Work Monday...my last day
Pack on Tuesday
Gone to the beach til Sunday evening
John's going to DC for a show on the 4th.


So, June has been busy for us. This of course does not include the weekly Homegroup meetings and helping John w/ his business most nights, and meetings with various people through the week.


People keep asking me how I feel about July and entering it with no job, and I'm really....happy, relieved, and ready for a break. I also feel confident that God will provide for us. He's done it time and time again when we have needed it, and I know that he will again. Also, I'm probably going to be helping John more through the day so that we're not spending every night doing business stuff.

I would like to see my husband occasionally when it has nothing to do with work.

Soon, I will have more interesting things to post. I promise. This is also why I do not twitter...no one wants to know our day-to-day activities, they are obviously very boring.


Also, shameless plug: If you are going to be in DC for the 4th, you should go see Silver play!! They are so excited and would love to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment